GB-Cambridge: UKRI-1042 Short Term Storage and Containerisation and UK Road Transport
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Cambridge: UKRI-1042 Short Term Storage and Containerisation and UK Road Transport
1. Title: GB-Cambridge: UKRI-1042 Short Term Storage and Containerisation and UK Road Transport
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1793867000, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Corporate Procurement, Attn: Corporate Procurement
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Storage and warehousing services. Road transport services. Container handling services. *** THIS TENDER REQUIREMENT WAS ABANDONED PRIOR TO A CONTRACT AWARD DECISION*** British Antarctic Survey (BAS), part of Natural Environment Research Council (NERC), one of the councils under UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), would like to contract a third party logistics provider to facilitate Short term storage (palletised and bulk), Containerisation of cargo (including biosecurity processes) and UK Road Transport. The details of the requirement can be found in UKRI-1042 Specification and in ITT documents accessible electronically via Delta e-sourcing platform. To register on the Delta eSourcing portal please use the link www.delta-esourcing.com and follow the instructions to register. Once you are logged in you will be able to link yourself into this procurement using the Access Code:9K99KN842T
5. CPV Codes:
63120000 - Storage and warehousing services.
60100000 - Road transport services.
63111000 - Container handling services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH12 - Cambridgeshire CC
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Cambridgeshire CC,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 23/02/2021 11:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: *** THIS TENDER REQUIREMENT WAS ABANDONED PRIOR TO A CONTRACT AWARD DECISION***The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: *** THIS TENDER REQUIREMENT WAS ABANDONED PRIOR TO A CONTRACT AWARD DECISION*** TKR-2021222-PRO-17825718
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no