GB-Swindon: UKRI-1144 New Business Models for a Just Transition
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Swindon: UKRI-1144 New Business Models for a Just Transition
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-1144 New Business Models for a Just Transition
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1793867000, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Attn: Corporate Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Research and development services and related consultancy services. Environmental issues consultancy services. This requirement is for primary market research and stakeholder engagement to provide evidence to understand the needs of marginalised urban communities across the UK, and how they can be met in a net zero manner that empowers and enhances the community whilst delivering on the ambitious UK net zero targets, and to identify business innovations, including in business models, that support that just transition. For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at: https://www.delta-esourcing.com/tenders/UK-GB-Swindon:-UKRI-1144-New-Business-Models-for-a-Just-Transition/EW73274D66
5. CPV Codes:
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
90713000 - Environmental issues consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKK14 - Swindon
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Swindon,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 05840846, 163 EVERSHOLT STREET, LONDON, NW1 1BU, United Kingdom
Value Cost: 74,555
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 09/02/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 7
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 10/02/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/05/2021