GB-Oxford: UKRI-1310 The provision of PLC systems; documentation support
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Oxford: UKRI-1310 The provision of PLC systems; documentation support
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovations
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 01793 444120, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: UKRI STFC Procurement, Attn: UKRI STFC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Document creation, drawing, imaging, scheduling and productivity software package. The final date and time for the submission of bids is the 13th April 2021 at 14:00.
DO NOT apply directly to the buyer.
All tender information MUST be submitted through the Delta eSourcing Portal.
Brief Description of Requirement;
The purpose of this contract is to revise, compile, update and generate the documentation required for the ISIS Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) systems. These systems are used for the signal monitoring of ISIS plant systems (such as vacuum, water cooling, neutron choppers, cryogenics, etc.) and interlock functions required for operation.
The documentation for each PLC system should comprise a design description document (with related technical drawings) and a functional description document. These documents have then to be placed in the corresponding GitLab folder together with the program files for proper version control.
5. CPV Codes:
48300000 - Document creation, drawing, imaging, scheduling and productivity software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 13/04/2021 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/06/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no