GB-Oxfordshire: UKRI 1296 Trend BEMS Support
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Oxfordshire: UKRI 1296 Trend BEMS Support
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1793867000, Email: MRCprocurement@ukri.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Attn: MRC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Repair and maintenance services. Software package and information systems. UKRI requires a specialist Building Management Systems (BMS) company to maintain and service the MRC Harwell Institute’s highly specialist state-of-the-art facility which uses complex Trend BEMS engineering solutions as they are required to support the challenging needs of highly complex scientific research programmes.
5. CPV Codes:
50000000 - Repair and maintenance services.
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 20/04/2021 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 07/05/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no