GB-Oxfordshire: UKRI-1418 Diamond Light Source Ltd Governance Review 2021
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Oxfordshire: UKRI-1418 Diamond Light Source Ltd Governance Review 2021
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 (0)1793 867000, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Attn: Corporate Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business analysis consultancy services. UKRI wishes to establish a contract to enable a review of the current governance arrangements for the Diamond Light Source Ltd (Diamond) and establish if the current model is fit for purpose. The review needs to take account of the objectives of the company, the shareholders, and the requirement for Diamond to comply with the Central Government Control Framework (CGCF), resulting from its reclassification by the Office of National Statistics (ONS). The governance review also needs to take account of the proposed Diamond II upgrade, which will be a major investment for the shareholders.
5. CPV Codes:
72221000 - Business analysis consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 15/07/2021 11:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.The Contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 09/08/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no