GB-Oxfordshire: UKRI 1296 Trend BEMS Support
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Oxfordshire: UKRI 1296 Trend BEMS Support
1. Title: GB-Oxfordshire: UKRI 1296 Trend BEMS Support
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1793867000, Email: MRCprocurement@ukri.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Attn: MRC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Repair and maintenance services. Software package and information systems. **Please note this is a Contract Award Notice, not a call for competition** UKRI requires a specialist Building Management Systems (BMS) company to maintain and service the MRC Harwell Institute’s highly specialist state-of-the-art facility which uses complex Trend BEMS engineering solutions as they are required to support the challenging needs of highly complex scientific research programmes.
5. CPV Codes:
50000000 - Repair and maintenance services.
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-1296
9. Awarded to:
Laplace Building Solutions (South) Limited
National ID: 01811584, 18 Horseshoe Park, Pangbourne, Reading, Berkshire, RG8 7JW, United Kingdom
Tel. +44(0) 118 984 1366, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Ashita Patil, Attn: Ashita Patil
Value Cost: 143,260
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 28/05/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 6
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/06/2021
Period of Work End date: 01/06/2024