GB-Swindon: UKRI-1557 CAE Permafrost Project
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-1557 CAE Permafrost Project
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN12 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 7562167366, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Kate Richardson, Attn: Kate Richardson
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Research and development services and related consultancy services. Research services. Contract for research services. Including production of the safety case claims, arguments and evidence (CAE) addressing the impacts of permafrost on the UK Geological Disposal Facility GDF.
The Contract was awarded following a negotiated procedure without prior publication, in accordance with Regulation
32 (2) (b) (ii) of the Public Contract Regulations 2015.
5. CPV Codes:
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
73110000 - Research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF14 - Nottingham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Nottingham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-1557
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 03716623, First Floor - West Wing, Videcom House , Newtown Road , Henley-on-Thames, RG9 1HG, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1491636246
Attn: Richard Little
Value Cost: 32,140
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 08/07/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 09/07/2021
Period of Work End date: 23/05/2023