GB-Didcot: UKRI-1577 ATC Workshop Electrical Upgrade
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Didcot: UKRI-1577 ATC Workshop Electrical Upgrade
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 07562900776, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: David Church, Attn: David Church
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Electrical installation work. Electrical wiring and fitting work. The Contracting Authority wish to to install new machinery to their existing mechanical workshop within the Royal
Observatory Site, in addition to removing existing unwanted and redundant equipment and services. This
project involves the electrical works required to the existing infrastructure to enable the installation of the
new machinery, and renovation works to the existing workshop to provide new services in line with current
5. CPV Codes:
45310000 - Electrical installation work.
45311000 - Electrical wiring and fitting work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKM75 - Edinburgh, City of
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Edinburgh, City of,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 24/08/2021 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 13/09/2021
Period of Work End date: 12/09/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no