GB-Oxford: UKRI-1542 Scientific Computing Datacentre Harwell RCCX Option Feasibility Study
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Oxford: UKRI-1542 Scientific Computing Datacentre Harwell RCCX Option Feasibility Study
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovations
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 01793 444120, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: UKRI STFC Procurement, Attn: UKRI STFC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Scientific prospecting services. Analytical or scientific software development services. To seek and develop a new scientific computing data centre to replace some of their existing facilities at STFC-UKRI.
The feasibility study will assess the proposed site locations at the Harwell Science Centre. The feasibility study will include a visual site survey that considers, but is not limited to, planning permission, goods inwards, ease of staff access, availability of electrical supply and dependency on existing utilities projects, connectivity to existing voice and data services, drainage and water supply, sewage, security, local ecology (SSSI), toxic substances or explosive ordnance, archaeology and minimising disruption at the site including no disruption of scientific experiments at the Harwell Science Centre.
5. CPV Codes:
71351700 - Scientific prospecting services.
72212461 - Analytical or scientific software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Ove Arup & Partners Ltd
8 Fitzroy Street, London, W1T 4BJ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 121 213 3000 , Email: email@example.com, URL: www.arup.com
Contact: Philip Hives, Attn: Philip Hives
Value Cost: 49,712
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 20/06/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 21/06/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2021