Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-1632
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN12 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +447562167366, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Kate Richardson, Attn: Kate Richardson
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Technical support services. This is a Contract Award for the annual technical support of British Geological Survey's GPFS data storage systems across two sites, Edinburgh and Keyworth. The Contract was awarded following a negotiated procedure without prior publication, in accordance with Regulation 32(2)(b)(ii) of the Public Contract Regulations.
5. CPV Codes:
71356300 - Technical support services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF14 - Nottingham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Nottingham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-1632
9. Awarded to:
ArcaStream UK Ltd
National ID: 08346283, 34 Bridge Street , Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8BZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +443450582374, Email: email@example.com
Value Cost: 25,452
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 13/08/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The Contract was awarded following a negotiated procedure without prior publication, in
accordance with Regulation 32(2)(b)(ii) of the Public Contract Regulations.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/09/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2022