GB-Salisbury: UKRI-1581 Centre for Macaques NHP Health Screening
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Salisbury: UKRI-1581 Centre for Macaques NHP Health Screening
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN21FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1793867000, Email: MRCprocurement@ukri.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: MRC Procurement, Attn: MRC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Research services. Pathology services. UKRI requires NHP health screening services (and associated consumables) for the MRC Centre for Macaques (CFM), including annual heatlh screens and ad hoc health screens. The services include the processing and pathogen testing of biological samples taken from Rhesus macaques at the CFM, as well as the reporting of all test results. The services also include the supply of consumables for the samples taken for all of the screens, and the transportation of the samples for the annual health screens.
5. CPV Codes:
73110000 - Research services.
85111800 - Pathology services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-1581
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 28/09/2021 13:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/11/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/10/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no