GB-Swindon: UKRI-1630 Refurbished Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometer
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-1630 Refurbished Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometer
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN12 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 7562167366, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Kate Richardson, Attn: Kate Richardson
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Mass spectrometer. This is a Contract Award for the purchase of a high-performing Sercon Geo HS2022 dual inlet stable isotope ratio mass spectrometer (IRMS) with a 20-port manifold inlet.
The Contract was awarded following a negotiated procedure without prior publication, in accordance with Regulation 32(2)(b)(ii) of the Public Contract Regulations.
5. CPV Codes:
38433100 - Mass spectrometer.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF14 - Nottingham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Nottingham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-1630
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 04290072, Unit 3b Crewe Trade Park, Gateway, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6JT, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1270580008, Email: SALES@SERCONGROUP.COM, URL: www.sercongroup.com
Value Cost: 83,330
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 12/08/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The Contract was awarded following a negotiated procedure without prior publication, in accordance with Regulation 32(2)(b)(ii) of the Public Contract Regulations.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 19/08/2021
Period of Work End date: 24/12/2021