GB-Swindon: UKRI-1663 Field Based Sensors
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-1663 Field Based Sensors
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN12 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 7562167366, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Kate Richardson, Attn: Kate Richardson
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Sensors. This is a Contract Award for the purchase of goods for field instrumentation to be set up in Zambia and Zimbabwe. The instrumentation consists of field based sensors for measuring soil water contents installed from surface to 1m depth.
The Contract was awarded following a negotiated procedure without prior publication, in accordance with Regulation 32(2)(b)(ii) of the Public Contract Regulations.
5. CPV Codes:
35125100 - Sensors.
6. NUTS Codes :
ZM - Zambia
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Zambia,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-1663
9. Awarded to:
Delta-T Devices Ltd
National ID: IP22804R, 130 Low Road, Burwell, Cambridge, CB25 0EJ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 01638 742922, Fax. +44 01638 743155, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.delta-t.co.uk
Contact: email@example.com, Attn: firstname.lastname@example.org
Value Cost: 119,249.3
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 28/09/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The Contract was awarded following a negotiated procedure without prior publication, in accordance with Regulation 32(2)(b)(ii) of the Public Contract Regulations.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 29/09/2021
Period of Work End date: 28/02/2022