GB-Swindon: UKRI-1558 CAE Permafrost Project
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-1558 CAE Permafrost Project
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN12 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 7562167266, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Kate Richardson, Attn: Kate Richardson
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Research and development services and related consultancy services. This is a Contract Award for research services. The contract covers production of the safety case claims, arguments and evidence (CAE) addressing the impacts of permafrost on the UK Geological Disposal Facility GDF.
The Contract was awarded following a negotiated procedure without prior publication, in accordance with Regulation
32 (2) (b) (ii) of the Public Contract Regulations 2015.
5. CPV Codes:
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF14 - Nottingham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Nottingham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-1558
9. Awarded to:
Golder Associates (UK) Ltd
National ID: 01125149, Attenborough House, Browns Lane Business Park, Stanton-on-the-Wolds, Nottingham, NG12 5BL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 115 937 1111, URL: https://www.golder.com/
Attn: Steve Baxter
Value Cost: 15,262.5
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 09/09/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 10/09/2021
Period of Work End date: 23/05/2023