GB-Swindon: plastic packaging sector in India
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Swindon: plastic packaging sector in India
1. Title: GB-Swindon: plastic packaging sector in India
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +447193444000, Email: Corporateprocurement@ukri.org, URL: https://www.ukri.org/councils/innovate-uk/
Contact: Corporate procurement, Attn: Corporate procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Research consultancy services. Social research services. Innovate UK are looking to procure a systems design agency to conduct a rigorous stakeholder engagement exercise within the plastic packaging sector in India. The outputs will be:
- a set of design briefs that outline specific challenges facing the sector in reaching targets to reduce single use plastic waste.
-a set of videos showing the opportunities for innovation within the sector
The outcome will be clear insights and a thorough understanding of the barriers to reducing plastic waste experienced by stakeholders in the plastic packaging supply chain in India. These design briefs will enable the Smart Sustainable Plastic Packaging team at Innovate UK to design effective research and innovation programmes that support future innovators to tackle these challenges.
The budget range for this contract is £50,000 - £75,000 (maximum). The contract will commence 1st or early September 2021 and be for up to 7 months ending on 31st March 2022.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
5. CPV Codes:
73210000 - Research consultancy services.
79315000 - Social research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKK14 - Swindon
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Swindon,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-1536 Systems Design Stakeholder Engagement: plastic packaging sector in India
9. Awarded to:
Social, Environmental & Economic Solutions (Soenecs) Limited
National ID: 09036188, 30 church Road, RH15 9AE, United Kingdom
Attn: Social, Environmental & Economic Solutions (Soenecs) Limited
Value Cost: 68,623
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 31/08/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/09/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2022