GB-Swindon: UKRI-1568 A Process Evaluation and SWOT Analysis for Humanities-led Research Funding in Responsible AI
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-1568 A Process Evaluation and SWOT Analysis for Humanities-led Research Funding in Responsible AI
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1793 867000, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Attn: Corporate Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Research and development consultancy services. UK Research and Innovation Arts and Humanities Research Council is seeking to commission an insight report to inform the development of a multimillion pound humanities-led, multi-disciplinary investment programme aimed at securing the foundations of a responsible Artificial Intelligence (AI) ecosystem.
5. CPV Codes:
73200000 - Research and development consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKK14 - Swindon
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Swindon,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 27/10/2021 11:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 22/11/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no