GB-Daresbury: UKRI-1422 CLARA FEBE FMBOX 1 & 2 Chambers
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNoticeAddendum - GB-Daresbury: UKRI-1422 CLARA FEBE FMBOX 1 & 2 Chambers
1. Title: GB-Daresbury: UKRI-1422 CLARA FEBE FMBOX 1 & 2 Chambers
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovations
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 01793 444120, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: UKRI STFC Procurement, Attn: UKRI STFC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Miscellaneous general and special-purpose machinery. Electronic supplies. Miscellaneous general and special-purpose machinery. Electronic supplies. To design, analysis and manufacture of 2 vacuum chambers approximately 1.8m x 1.1m x 0.5m and 1.3m x 0.7m x 0.5m.
The mechanical hardware to be supplied, manufactured, finished and assembled. The vacuum chambers in this tender will operate typically below 1x10-6mbar in normal operation. A description of loads, environment and material limitations are provided as required for analysis of these vacuum chambers. The design, analysis, fabrication and any certification must comply with the most recent version of BS EN 13445 Unfired Pressure Vessels (or equivalent standard agreed with Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC).
5. CPV Codes:
42900000 - Miscellaneous general and special-purpose machinery.
31711000 - Electronic supplies.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKK14 - Swindon
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Swindon,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Kurt J Lesker Company Ltd
Austin House , Sidney Little Road , St Leonards on Sea , East Sussex, TN38 9PU, United Kingdom
Tel. +44(0)1424 458100, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.lesker.com/
Contact: Jamie Fenton , Attn: Jamie Fenton
Value Cost: 99,900
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 19/10/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 20/10/2021
Period of Work End date: 19/03/2023