GB-Oxford: UKRI-1746 Large Rectangular Gate Valves
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Oxford: UKRI-1746 Large Rectangular Gate Valves
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovations
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 01793 444120, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: UKRI STFC Procurement, Attn: UKRI STFC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Gate valves. To provide 2 fully functioning large gate valves for STFC, UKRI. The vacuum line is a rectangular shape of roughly 700mm vertically x 60mm horizontally.
The complete vacuum system for a new R&D accelerator forms part of an 8m ring to be installed at Rutherford Appleton Lab (RAL). Equipment on the ring will be adjusted, removed from the vacuum circuit, replaced, tested and changed. Meaning we need to have a system that requires as little time spent pumping down and isolating half of the ring for this purpose will save on each pump down, as the ring is built up.
5. CPV Codes:
42131230 - Gate valves.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 19/11/2021 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/12/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2022