GB-Didcot: UKRI-1306 Molecular Contamination Sampling and Analysis
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Didcot: UKRI-1306 Molecular Contamination Sampling and Analysis
1. Title: GB-Didcot: UKRI-1306 Molecular Contamination Sampling and Analysis
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Science & Technology Facilities Council, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell, Oxford, OX110QX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01235 446553, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Attn: STFC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Analysis services. RAL Space requires molecular contamination monitoring to support the environmental test campaigns for the majority of space hardware projects, some of which have optical equipment with high sensitivity to molecular contamination; there is no capability in house to provide the service at the limit of detection required by the customers, therefore RAL Space wish to put in place a contract with a supplier who can provide this service. The Contract duration shall be for an initial period until 31st March 2023, with two optional extensions of 1 year each.
5. CPV Codes:
71620000 - Analysis services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-1306
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 01960455, Queens Road, Penkhull, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 7LQ, United Kingdom
Tel. 01782 764428
Attn: Lucideon Limited
Value Cost: 100,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 11/11/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 15/11/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023