GB-Swindon: UKRI-1827 High performance spectroscopic CCD sensor with 8 mm height.
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-1827 High performance spectroscopic CCD sensor with 8 mm height.
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. n/a, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: STFC Procurement, Attn: STFC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Spectroscopy devices. UK Research and Innovation's (UKRI) Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) had a requirement to purchase a high performance spectroscopic CCD sensor with 8 mm height.
5. CPV Codes:
33114000 - Spectroscopy devices.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Teledyne (UK) Limited
National ID: 00432014, 106 Waterhouse Lane, Chelmsford, CM1 2QU, United Kingdom
Tel. 01245 493493, Email: N/A
Contact: Teledyne (UK) Limited, Attn: Teledyne (UK) Limited
Value Cost: 40,963.92
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 26/11/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 27/11/2021
Period of Work End date: 14/01/2022