GB-Harwell: UKRI-1770 In vivo Imaging System (HVDPS 20010)
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Harwell: UKRI-1770 In vivo Imaging System (HVDPS 20010)
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN21FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1793867000, Email: MRCProcurement@ukri.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: MRC Procurement, Attn: MRC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). Repair and maintenance services. Optical instruments. Contract for the supply of an In vivo non-invasive optical imaging system with a 5-year post-warranty maintenance and service contract.
5. CPV Codes:
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
50000000 - Repair and maintenance services.
38600000 - Optical instruments.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
11 rue du Chenival, Nesles la valee, 95690, France
Tel. +33 1 30 34 75 16
Contact: Sales, Attn: Sales
Value Cost: 450,200
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 20/01/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: This procurement was awarded following a mini-competition under DPS Agreement RE20510 - High Value Laboratory Equipment DPS, Lot 33 Animal Measurements. UKSBS allocated the following reference number HVDPS 20010.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 21/01/2022
Period of Work End date: 23/03/2028