GB-Didcot: UKRI-1974 Impact Evaluation Study of EuXFEL & ESRF
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Didcot: UKRI-1974 Impact Evaluation Study of EuXFEL & ESRF
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 01793 442 000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.ukri.org
Contact: Declan Ward, Attn: Declan Ward
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Research and development services and related consultancy services. To commission a full impact evaluation study of the benefits from the UK’s investment and partnership in EuXFEL and ESRF. For EuXFEL we are interested in the impacts since we joined the project. For ESRF we are interested in impacts from the UK’s investment over the past 10 years
Measure and demonstrate the impacts of the UK’s investment and partnership in EuXFEL and ESRF across the UKRI research landscape, providing an evidence-based understanding of the value of this public investment.
Develop an evaluation framework suitable for STFC to capture and monitor impact (in terms of world class research world class innovation, world class skills and multidisciplinary facilities) in future years.
This requirement was procured via CCS RM6126 - Research & Insights DPS
5. CPV Codes:
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 02354937, 3 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE, United Kingdom
Tel. +441273 204320, Email: n/a
Contact: N/a, Attn: N/a
Value Cost: 73,950
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 24/02/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 02/03/2022
Period of Work End date: 01/12/2022