GB-Swindon: UKRI-2012 UK-CTAP Secretariat Due Diligence Services
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-2012 UK-CTAP Secretariat Due Diligence Services
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Medical Research Council, Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +441793867000, Email: MRCprocurement@ukri.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: MRC Procurement, Attn: MRC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Research services. Research and development consultancy services. Research consultancy services. Independent expert scientific due diligence services on drug candidates for their consideration; to triage and trial potentially life saving drugs.
5. CPV Codes:
73110000 - Research services.
73200000 - Research and development consultancy services.
73210000 - Research consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-2012
9. Awarded to:
LKBD Consulting Ltd
44 Blinco Grove, Cambridge, CB1 7TS, United Kingdom
Tel. 07738 621234, Email: email@example.com
Attn: S Lamdben
Value Cost: 48,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 02/03/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: Awarded under PCR reg. 32 (2), (b, (ii)
As this is a COVID (Omicron) response activity a single source approach will ensure the necessary due diligence reports required to triage and trial potentially life saving drugs are completed timely fashion.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 03/03/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2022