GB-Swindon: UKRI-1859 TAP B/L Dielectric Transmission Stretcher Grating
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Swindon: UKRI-1859 TAP B/L Dielectric Transmission Stretcher Grating
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-1859 TAP B/L Dielectric Transmission Stretcher Grating
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
North Star Avenue, Polaris House, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 01793442000, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.ukri.org/
Contact: STFC Procurement, Attn: STFC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Lasers. Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) has a requirement to provide a supplier who can produce TAP B/L dielectric transmission stretcher grating, in the following quantities:
1 off 35x80x10 mm
2 off 75x50x10 mm
1 off 410x80x25 mm
Each individual optic shall have a unique (non-removable) serial number, marked in block capitals (not hand written) on the edge surface and based on the part number.
The estimated value of the opportunity is approximately £85,000- £90,000 excl. VAT.
5. CPV Codes:
38636100 - Lasers.
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Plymouth Grating Laboratory
5 Commence Way, Carver, MA 02330, United States
Tel. 1.508.503.1719, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Gretchen Hurley, Attn: Gretchen Hurley
Value Cost: 85,995
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 11/05/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 12/05/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/01/2023