GB-Warrington: UKRI-2126 Evaluation of the Expanding Excellence in England (E3) Fund
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Warrington: UKRI-2126 Evaluation of the Expanding Excellence in England (E3) Fund
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
Polaris House, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 07874895376, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Stephanie Salmon, Attn: Stephanie Salmon
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Evaluation consultancy services. Research England are seeking to appoint external consultants to undertake an early evaluation of the Expanding Excellence in England (E3) Fund.
The E3 fund is a £76 million fund which commenced in 2019, with the key aim to support the strategic expansion of small, excellent research units in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) across England. Research England therefore wishes to commission a project to deliver a written report comprising of the following components:
1.An Evaluation of the progress and implementation of E3
2.A suitable framework for the longer term evaluation of sustainable capacity building
5. CPV Codes:
79419000 - Evaluation consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 18/07/2022 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 04/08/2022
Period of Work End date: 03/02/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no