GB-Warrington: UKRI-2291 Radiation Monitors for Gamma Detection Outside Concrete Test Facility Shielding
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Warrington: UKRI-2291 Radiation Monitors for Gamma Detection Outside Concrete Test Facility Shielding
1. Title: GB-Warrington: UKRI-2291 Radiation Monitors for Gamma Detection Outside Concrete Test Facility Shielding
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
Polaris House, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 07874895376, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Stephanie Salmon, Attn: Stephanie Salmon
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Radiation monitors. This tender requires the design, manufacture, quality control testing and calibration of an initial eight (8), fixed ionising radiation monitors and applicable control software with the option of purchasing an additional four (4) in the subsequent three years.
The intended use for these monitors is in fixed occupied locations outside the primary shielding. In these locations, radiation is heavily attenuated by the accelerator components and shielding structures. The shielding has been designed such that dose rates external to the shield walls of the accelerator should be below 1 µSv/h, however, unexpected beam losses can occur which could lead to unplanned, elevated dose rates above the design criteria outside the enclosure. The purpose of these monitors is to detect dose rates at systematically selected locations around the accelerator and either warn those in the vicinity or terminate power to the accelerator depending on the magnitude of the detected dose rate.
5. CPV Codes:
38341600 - Radiation monitors.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 08/08/2022 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: The deadline for UKRI-2291 Radiation Monitors for Gamma Detection Outside Concrete Test Facility Shielding, has been extended. The new deadline for suppliers to submit their Expressions of Interest is 14:00hrs on 08th August 2022. TKR-2022722-PRO-20659268
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 19/08/2022
Period of Work End date: 18/08/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no