GB-Swindon: UKRI-2335 Government Actuary’s Department Services 2022-23
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-2335 Government Actuary’s Department Services 2022-23
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Medical Research Council, Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1793867000, Email: MRCprocurement@ukri.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: MRC Procurement, Attn: MRC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Financial and insurance services. Actuarial services. Insurance and pension services. Government Actuary’s Department is a government body that provides a shared service to the government and the devolved administrations by offering actuarial analysis and policy advice, working to a professional code and standards designed to give assurance on quality and consistency.
5. CPV Codes:
66000000 - Financial and insurance services.
66519600 - Actuarial services.
66500000 - Insurance and pension services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-2335
9. Awarded to:
Government Actuary's Department
Finlaison House, 15/17 Furnival Street, London, EC4A 1AB, United Kingdom
Tel. 0207 2112788
Value Cost: 50,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 03/08/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 0
12. Other Information:
Other Information: Awarded under PCR reg. 32 (2), (b, (ii).
Procurement Contract Transparency Data: Redacted contract documents will be made available within the next 30 days on the UKRI website at: https://www.ukri.org/about-us/procurement-contract-transparency-data/
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 05/08/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023