GB-Cambridge: UKRI-1854_Hazardous Clinical Waste Management Services
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Cambridge: UKRI-1854_Hazardous Clinical Waste Management Services
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Medical Research Council, Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +441793867000, Email: MRCprocurement@ukri.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: MRC Procurement, Attn: MRC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Building-cleaning services and property management services.
4. Description: Clinical-waste collection services. Clinical-waste disposal services. Clinical-waste collection services. Clinical-waste disposal services. Collecting and incinerating Clinical, Sharpe, Cytotoxic, Cytostatic, and Anotomical waste.
5. CPV Codes:
90524100 - Clinical-waste collection services.
90524200 - Clinical-waste disposal services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-1854
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 01449974, Novus House, A505 Main Road, Thriplow Heath, Nr Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 7RR, United Kingdom
Tel. 0330 221 1281, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Customer Services, Attn: Customer Services
Value Cost: 25,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: Yes Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 14/08/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: Awarded under PCR reg. 32 (9).
Contract extension to cover the interim period between contract expiry and a new tender being launched and implemented for combined waste.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/09/2022
Period of Work End date: 18/02/2023