GB-Swindon: UKRI-2319 UK Research and Innovation Infrastructure Roadmap Programme Evaluation
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-2319 UK Research and Innovation Infrastructure Roadmap Programme Evaluation
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 01793 442000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.ukri.org/
Contact: STFC Procurement, Attn: STFC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Evaluation consultancy services. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has a requirement for a consultant to undertake an independent process evaluation of the UKRI Infrastructure Roadmap Programme, subsequent action to prioritise investments within UKRI and the broader impacts of the work.
The estimated value of the opportunity is £50,000 excluding VAT, with a maximum budget of £60,000 (excluding VAT).
5. CPV Codes:
79419000 - Evaluation consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 10/10/2022 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/11/2022
Period of Work End date: 28/02/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no