GB-Swindon: UKRI-2508 Automated Laboratory Thermal Vacuum Chamber
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-2508 Automated Laboratory Thermal Vacuum Chamber
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
North Star Avenue, Polaris House, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 01793 442000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.ukri.org
Contact: STFC Procurement, Attn: STFC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Parts of vacuum pumps. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) has a requirement to purchase an Automated Laboratory Thermal Vacuum Chamber to be used for the testing and characterisation of satellite sub-systems and components.
The estimated value of the opportunity is between £90,000-£114,000 excluding VAT with a maximum budget of £114,000 excluding VAT. Any bids received that exceed the maximum wil not be considered.
5. CPV Codes:
42124320 - Parts of vacuum pumps.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 18/11/2022 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 02/12/2022
Period of Work End date: 24/03/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no