GB-Swindon: UKRI-2319 UK Research and Innovation Infrastructure Roadmap Programme Evaluation
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Swindon: UKRI-2319 UK Research and Innovation Infrastructure Roadmap Programme Evaluation
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-2319 UK Research and Innovation Infrastructure Roadmap Programme Evaluation
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 01793 442000, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.ukri.org/
Contact: STFC Procurement, Attn: STFC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Evaluation consultancy services. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has a requirement for a consultant to undertake an independent process evaluation of the UKRI Infrastructure Roadmap Programme, subsequent action to prioritise investments within UKRI and the broader impacts of the work.
The estimated value of the opportunity is £50,000 excluding VAT, with a maximum budget of £60,000 (excluding VAT).
5. CPV Codes:
79419000 - Evaluation consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Technopolis Group Limited
National ID: 06576728, 3 Pavillion Buildings , Brighton, BN1 1EE, United Kingdom
Tel. 01273 204320, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Technopolis Limited , Attn: Technopolis Limited
Value Cost: 56,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 21/12/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). Howver, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
Procurement Contract Transparency Data: Redacted contract documents will be made available within the next 30 days on the UKRI website at: https://www.ukri.org/about-us/procurement-contract-transparency-data/
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 22/12/2022
Period of Work End date: 28/03/2023