GB-Swindon: UKRI-2524 Desk-based study on the potential for critical minerals_CIMC
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-2524 Desk-based study on the potential for critical minerals_CIMC
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN12 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 7562167366, Email: BGSprocurement@ukri.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Commercial Business Partner, Attn: Commercial Business Partner
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Research services. The requirement is for a desk-based assessment of the potential for critical mineral resource within the maritime space of the United Kingdom Exclusive Economic Zone and Extended Continental Shelf Claim Areas, hereafter referred to as the United Kingdom Continental Shelf (UKCS). It is being commissioned by the Critical Minerals Intelligence Centre (CMIC), led by the British Geological Survey (BGS), on behalf of the Department for Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
5. CPV Codes:
73110000 - Research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF14 - Nottingham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Nottingham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-2524
9. Awarded to:
National Oceanography Centre Innovations Limited
National ID: National Oceanography Centre Innovations Limited, European Way, Southampton, SO12 3ZH, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 23 8059 6666
Value Cost: 93,556
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 06/11/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The Contract was awarded following a negotiated procedure without prior publication, in accordance with Regulation 32(2)(b)(ii) of the Public Contract Regulations.
Procurement Contract Transparency Data: Redacted contract documents will be made available within the next 30 days on the UKRI website at: https://www.ukri.org/about-us/procurement-contract-transparency-data TKR-2022111-PRO-21322425
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 07/11/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023