GB-Cambridge: MRC LMB Service contract for imaging systems
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Cambridge: MRC LMB Service contract for imaging systems
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Medical Research Council, Polaris House, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 07593602434, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Procurement Manager MRC LMB, Attn: Procurement Manager MRC LMB
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Repair and maintenance services. Service contract to cover service and maintenance a range of imaging systems supplied. The service agreement will be for three years.
5. CPV Codes:
50000000 - Repair and maintenance services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH12 - Cambridgeshire CC
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Cambridgeshire CC,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-2511
9. Awarded to:
Leica Microsystems (UK) Limited
Larch House, Woodlands Business Park, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6FG, United Kingdom
Tel. 0800 2982344, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Mr Thomas Strik
Value Cost: 70,643.76
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 14/11/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: Contract award based on the outcome from call-off on framework contract LAB1028 AP Lot 9. 1 supplier submitted a response.
Procurement Contract Transparency Data: Redacted contract documents will be made available within the next 30 days on the UKRI website at: https://www.ukri.org/about-us/procurement-contract-transparency-data/
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 16/12/2022
Period of Work End date: 15/12/2025