GB-Swindon: UKRI-2410 Programmable 70kW AC power supply
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-2410 Programmable 70kW AC power supply
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 01793 867000, Email: email@example.com
Contact: David Church, Attn: David Church
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). STFC require one power supply that shall incorporate the following features:-
•Controllable 3-phase, AC output up to 440V, 70 kW.
•Output frequency phase locked to external trigger source at nominal 50 Hz.
•No output power de-rating for power factor above 0.5.
•3 phase, AC input at nominal 400V, 50 Hz.
•Local and remote control capability.
•External inhibit function.
Procured under the NUPC framework "Framework for Electronic Components and Associated Products - Lot 3"
5. CPV Codes:
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH - EAST OF ENGLAND
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: EAST OF ENGLAND,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 02165816, Telford Way Ind., NN16 8PX
Tel. 01536 416200
Attn: Darren Payne
Value Cost: 152,610
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 13/10/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 14/10/2022
Period of Work End date: 13/07/2023