GB-Swindon: UKRI-2225 UKRI Healthy Ageing Challenge Evaluation
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-2225 UKRI Healthy Ageing Challenge Evaluation
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
https://www.ukri.org/, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 01793 867000, Email: Elizabeth.Gage@ukri.org, URL: https://www.ukri.org/
Contact: Elizabeth Gage, Attn: Elizabeth Gage
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Evaluation consultancy services. The UKRI Healthy Ageing Challenge is seeking an Evaluator to undertake the remaining phases of the Evaluation of its 4-year Challenge.
To date the Challenge has developed an Evaluation Framework and Evaluation Baseline. These focused on identifying the key performance indicators for the Impact and Process Evaluation, and then developing a baseline picture for the relevant indicators. The baseline activity also provided a detailed narrative of the Challenge’s journey to delivery to date alongside the political and economic context it was developed in.
Going forward, we are seeking an Evaluator to draw on these activities, and bring their own expertise, to complete a Macro-Level Evaluation to include two key elements:
1.An approach to, and the delivery of, an Economic Impact Evaluation and,
2.A Non-Economic Impact Evaluation to validate and complete the work set out in the Challenge’s Evaluation Framework.
5. CPV Codes:
79419000 - Evaluation consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-2225
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 06576728, 3 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE, United Kingdom
Tel. +441273 204320
Contact: Technopolis Ltd, Attn: Technopolis Ltd
Value Cost: 349,493
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 04/10/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: Procurement Contract Transparency Data: Redacted contract documents will be made available within the next 30 days on the UKRI website at: https://www.ukri.org/about-us/procurement-contract-transparency-data/
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 19/10/2022
Period of Work End date: 20/05/2024