GB-Swindon: UKRI-2285 DL Car Park PV Array Installation Maintenance Contract
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-2285 DL Car Park PV Array Installation Maintenance Contract
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 01793 442000, Email: STFCProcurement@urki.org
Attn: STFC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Solar photovoltaic modules. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) Science and Technology Facilites Council (STFC) had a requirement to procure a service that covers the provision of preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance to a newly constructed car park mounted photovoltaic array. In order to maintain the installation warrantees, it is proposed that the Principal Contractor is commissioned to undertake the planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance.
The maximum spend under the contract for planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance over the contract duration shall not exceed £80,685.00.
5. CPV Codes:
09331200 - Solar photovoltaic modules.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKD61 - Warrington
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Warrington,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
National ID: SC328796, 65 Sussex Street, Galsgow, G41 1DX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01415 307644
Attn: Absolute Solar and Wind Ltd
Value Cost: 80,685
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 11/11/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: Procurement Contract Transparency Data: Redacted contract documents will be made available within the next 30 days on the UKRI website at: https://www.ukri.org/about-us/procurement-contract-transparency-data/
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 14/11/2022
Period of Work End date: 27/10/2025