GB-Swindon: UKRI-2519 The Development of the PRIME System for Coal Tip Assessment and Decision Support
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-2519 The Development of the PRIME System for Coal Tip Assessment and Decision Support
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN12 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 7562167366, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Kate Richardson, Attn: Kate Richardson
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Surveying services. This is a Contract Award for the survey and installation of electrode arrays; and the support of other installation activities. The Contract was awarded following a negotiated procedure without prior publication, in accordance with regulation 32(2)(b)(ii) of the Public Contract Regulations 2015.
5. CPV Codes:
71355000 - Surveying services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKL - WALES
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: WALES,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-2519
9. Awarded to:
SOCOTEC UK Limited
National ID: 02880501, SOCOTEC House , Bretby Business Park , Ashby Road , Burton Upon Trent , DE15 0YZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 01825 701801
Attn: Rob King-Mason
Value Cost: 50,360
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 20/12/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contract was awarded following a negotiated procedure without prior publication, in accordance with regulation 32(2)(b)(ii) of the Public Contract Regulations 2015.
Procurement Contract Transparency Data: Redacted contract documents will be made available within the next 30 days on the UKRI website at: https://www.ukri.org/about-us/procurement-contract-transparency-data
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 21/12/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2024