GB-Swindon: UKRI-2614 BBSRC Synthetic Biology for Growth Programme Evaluation
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-2614 BBSRC Synthetic Biology for Growth Programme Evaluation
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research and Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1 FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1793867000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Corporate Procurement, Attn: Corporate Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Research and development services and related consultancy services. UKRI have a requirement for an Economic Evaluation of the Syn Bio for Growth Programme. The aim of this study is to evaluate the UKRI Syn Bio for Growth programme and to provide the evidence base of outputs, outcomes and impacts arising from past investment which will inform future strategy for the development of the emerging Engineering Biology programme. The evaluation will also examine the extent to which our investments have built capacity and capability in UK Synthetic Biology research, and contributed to strong research communities. It will seek to understand the effectiveness of BBSRC’s approaches to supporting Synthetic Biology research.
5. CPV Codes:
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 24/02/2023 11:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.The Contract duration shall be between March 2023 to end of November 2023, with optional time only extension of up to 4 months period subject to agreement with UKRI.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 31/03/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/11/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no