GB-Swindon: UKRI-2876 UK and global battery raw materials and technology demand forecasts and analysis to 2040
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-2876 UK and global battery raw materials and technology demand forecasts and analysis to 2040
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
UK Research and Innovation, Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN12 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 07562167366, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Kate Richardson, Attn: Kate Richardson
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Data analysis services. Data supply services. This is a contract award for the supply of battery mineral, cathode active material (CAM)/anode and battery manufacturing capacity data and analysis.
The contract was awarded following a negotiated procedure without prior publication, in accordance with regulation 32(2)(b)(ii) of the Public Contract Regulations.
5. CPV Codes:
72316000 - Data analysis services.
72319000 - Data supply services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF14 - Nottingham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Nottingham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-2876
9. Awarded to:
Benchmark Mineral Intelligence Limited
National ID: 08922443, 3 Coldbath Square, London, EC1 R5HL, United Kingdom
Tel. +447833464844, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Emily Dunn, Attn: Emily Dunn
Value Cost: 35,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 14/02/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contract was awarded following a negotiated procedure without prior publication, in accordance with regulation 32(2)(b)(ii) of the Public Contract Regulations.
Procurement Contract Transparency Data: Redacted contract documents will be made available within the next 30 days on the UKRI website at: https://www.ukri.org/about-us/procurement-contract-transparency-data
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 06/03/2023
Period of Work End date: 05/03/2024