GB-Didcot: UKRI-2666 - The Provision of a Market Study of UK Industry Strengths for the International Facilities
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Didcot: UKRI-2666 - The Provision of a Market Study of UK Industry Strengths for the International Facilities
1. Title: GB-Didcot: UKRI-2666 - The Provision of a Market Study of UK Industry Strengths for the International Facilities
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1793867000, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: David Church, Attn: David Church
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Research services. Research and development consultancy services. Market research services. UKRI-STFC wish to procure a supplier to perform an independent market assessment that identifies and analyses the UK industrial fields/sectors, and companies, which are best suited to work collaboratively with the international facilities now and into the future.
1.Undertake a literature review to understand what reports and information are currently available.
2.Consult with relevant stakeholders to gain insight and understanding.
3.Map and score the strength of a list of UK industrial fields/sectors against a list of parameters defining competitiveness, using the literature review and outputs from the consultations with relevant stakeholders as key inputs.
4.Identify UK companies that are best/well suited to winning procurement contracts from the international facilities
More detail can be found within Appendix A - Specification document on the Delta eSourcing platform.
5. CPV Codes:
73110000 - Research services.
73200000 - Research and development consultancy services.
79310000 - Market research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH - EAST OF ENGLAND
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: EAST OF ENGLAND,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
L.E.K. CONSULTING UK LIMITED
National ID: 10824052, 160 Victoria Street, , London , SW1E 5LB, United Kingdom
Tel. 000000000, Email: 000000000
Contact: Alice Allen , Attn: Alice Allen
Value Cost: 114,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 21/02/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 23/02/2023
Period of Work End date: 05/10/2023