GB-Swindon: UKRI-2981 Development Consultancy Confidentiality Model *Duplicated*
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-2981 Development Consultancy Confidentiality Model *Duplicated*
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN12 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 7562167366, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Kate Richardson, Attn: Kate Richardson
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Development consultancy services. This is a contract award for development consultancy work. The contract was awarded following a negotiated procedure without prior publication, in accordance with regulation 32(2)(b)(ii) of the Public Contract Regulations.
5. CPV Codes:
73220000 - Development consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF14 - Nottingham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Nottingham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-2981
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 04233462, The Innovation Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury Keckwick Lane, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4FS, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1704 637309, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: email@example.com , Attn: firstname.lastname@example.org
Value Cost: 10,425
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 07/03/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contract was awarded following a negotiated procedure without prior publication, in accordance with regulation 32(2)(b)(ii) of the Public Contract Regulations.
Procurement Contract Transparency Data: Redacted contract documents will be made available within the next 30 days on the UKRI website at: https://www.ukri.org/about-us/procurement-contract-transparency-data
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 26/03/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023