GB-Swindon: UKRI-3006 Project Management Cloud Software Licenses
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-3006 Project Management Cloud Software Licenses
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1793867000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.ukri.org
Attn: Corporate Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: IT software package. Contract Award Notice for UKRI-3006 Project Management Cloud Software Licenses. Contract awarded in alignment with Regulation 32(5)(b) of the Public Contracts Regulations (2015).
5. CPV Codes:
48517000 - IT software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-3006
9. Awarded to:
National ID: N/A, 6 Yitzhak Sadeh Street, Tel-Aviv, 6777506, Israel
Tel. +972 12017784567
Contact: Sales, Attn: Sales
Value Cost: 58,400
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 24/03/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: Procurement Contract Transparency Data: Redacted contract documents will be made available within the next 30 days on the UKRI website at: https://www.ukri.org/about-us/procurement-contract-transparency-data/ . Initial contract value is for 20 licenses at £11.680. Option to extend to up to 100 licenses to a total estimated value of £58,400.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 04/04/2023
Period of Work End date: 29/09/2024