GB-Cambridge: UKRI-3048 MRC LMB Extention of waster services contract for 6 month period
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Cambridge: UKRI-3048 MRC LMB Extention of waster services contract for 6 month period
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 7593602434, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Procurement Manager MRC LMB, Attn: Procurement Manager MRC LMB
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Sewage and refuse disposal services; sanitation and similar services.
4. Description: Refuse and waste related services. Non-hazardous refuse and waste treatment and disposal services. Radioactive-, toxic-, medical- and hazardous waste services. UKRI require a waste collection contract for 6 months for its MRC LMB site in Cambridge. Various waste types are included (Lab, sharps, building, office)
5. CPV Codes:
90500000 - Refuse and waste related services.
90513000 - Non-hazardous refuse and waste treatment and disposal services.
90520000 - Radioactive-, toxic-, medical- and hazardous waste services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH12 - Cambridgeshire CC
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Cambridgeshire CC,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-3048
9. Awarded to:
A505 Main Road, Thriplow Heath, Nr. Royston, SG8 7RR, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 3302211281, Email: Darren.email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Darren Barford, Attn: Darren Barford
Value Cost: 30,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 04/04/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: Procurement Contract Transparency Data: Redacted contract documents will be made available within the next 30 days on the UKRI website at: https://www.ukri.org/about-us/procurement-contract-transparency-data/
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 05/04/2023
Period of Work End date: 04/10/2023