GB-Oxford: UKRI-3034 Specialist Software to perform Thermal Analysis of Spacecraft Components
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Oxford: UKRI-3034 Specialist Software to perform Thermal Analysis of Spacecraft Components
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Science & Technology Facilities Council, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell, Oxford, OX11 0QX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01235 446553, Email: STFCprocurement@ukri.org
Contact: STFC Procurement, Attn: STFC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Industry specific software package. Specialist software to perform thermal analysis of spacecraft components.
STFC RAL Space undertake thermal analysis of spacecraft components as part of our core business. Specialist software is
required that can, for example, model the effects of spacecraft attitudes and orbits.
5. CPV Codes:
48100000 - Industry specific software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-3034
9. Awarded to:
ITP Engines Ltd
National ID: 06519506, Cambridge Road, Whetstone, LE8 6LH, United Kingdom
Tel. 01162845400, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.ukri.org/
Contact: Sales, Attn: Sales
Value Cost: 41,488
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 24/03/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2024