GB-Swindon: UKRI-2210 UKRI Board and Executive Committee Effectiveness Review
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Swindon: UKRI-2210 UKRI Board and Executive Committee Effectiveness Review
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-2210 UKRI Board and Executive Committee Effectiveness Review
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. 07849 307911, Email: STFCProcurement@ukri.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Attn: STFC Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy services. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) wishes to establish a Contract for the provision of an interview based UKRI Board and Executive Committee Effectiveness Review, that delivers clear and specific feedback and recommendations to the UKRI Chair and Chief Executive Officer in the form of a report with analysis, benchmarking, a roadmap for development, and identified areas for improvement.
The supplier should complete their work during the period August 2023 to March 2024 and deliver their final report to the board and executive committee no later than the board meeting in January 2024. The final report will be made available by UKRI to BEIS, Ministers, and the Principal Accounting Officer. The overall period will allow the supplier to conduct individual or small group follow up discussions with key individuals regarding the review on their request.
The estimated value of the opportunity is up to £110,000 excl. VAT. The maximum available budget for this procurement is £110,000 excl. VAT. Any bids received which exceed the maximum budget will not be considered.
The full technical specification for this procurement can be found at Appendix A. It is essential that this Appendix is fully read, understood and assessed when considering this opportunity.
5. CPV Codes:
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKK14 - Swindon
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Swindon,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Independent Audit Limited
National ID: 04373559, One, Glass Wharf, Bristol, BS2 0ZX, United Kingdom
Tel. N/A, Email: N/A
Contact: Independent Audit Limited, Attn: Independent Audit Limited
Value Cost: 99,700
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 03/05/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 11
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
Procurement Contract Transparency Data: Redacted contract documents will be made available within the next 30 days on the UKRI website at: https://www.ukri.org/about-us/procurement-contract-transparency-data/
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2024