GB-Didcot: UKRI-3174 NATA cGMP Facility Scoping Exercise
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Didcot: UKRI-3174 NATA cGMP Facility Scoping Exercise
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Medical Research Council, Polaris House, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1793867000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Attn: Commercial Business Partner
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Construction consultancy services. Feasibility study, advisory service, analysis. Construction work for manufacturing plant. Construction work for research buildings. NATA intends to build a case to design and construct a ‘fit for purpose’ oligonucleotide cGMP facility in the UK and, as a first step, the aim of this exercise is to scope that facility from the perspectives of cost, timelines and operations, and to build details around those criteria.
5. CPV Codes:
71530000 - Construction consultancy services.
71241000 - Feasibility study, advisory service, analysis.
45254200 - Construction work for manufacturing plant.
45214600 - Construction work for research buildings.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ14 - Oxfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Oxfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-3174
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 31/07/2023 15:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/09/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no