GB-SWINDON: UKRI-3253 Manufacture and supply of system hardware
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-SWINDON: UKRI-3253 Manufacture and supply of system hardware
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 7562167366, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Kate Richardson, Attn: Kate Richardson
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Hardware. Optical-fibre cables. Optical-fibre cables for information transmission. This is a Contract Award for the manufacture and supply of system hardware . The main system elements including: Main instrument, Transmitter, Receiver, optical fibre interface and connecting cables.
5. CPV Codes:
44316400 - Hardware.
32562000 - Optical-fibre cables.
32562100 - Optical-fibre cables for information transmission.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF14 - Nottingham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Nottingham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-3253
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 04098055, 16 Palewell Park, East Sheen, London, SW14 8JG, United Kingdom
Tel. 0208 3929881
Contact: Tim Orr, Attn: Tim Orr
Value Cost: 30,520
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 27/07/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contract was awarded following a negotiated procedure without prior publication, in accordance with regulation 32(2)(b)(ii) of the Public Contract Regulations.
Procurement Contract Transparency Data: Redacted contract documents will be made available within the next 30 days on the UKRI website at: https://www.ukri.org/about-us/procurement-contract-transparency-data
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 29/07/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2023