GB-Swindon: UKRI-3212 IUK Sustainable Hydrocarbons for the UK Chemicals Industry Study
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-3212 IUK Sustainable Hydrocarbons for the UK Chemicals Industry Study
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1793867000, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.ukri.org
Attn: Corporate Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Research consultancy services. UKRI-3212 IUK Sustainable Hydrocarbons for the UK Chemicals Industry Study. UKRI is seeking to commission an evaluation study that will require an expert consultancy with experience of working within the UK Chemical sector as the sector transitions to Net Zero.
5. CPV Codes:
73210000 - Research consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 07/09/2023 11:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 31/10/2023
Period of Work End date: 29/02/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no