GB-Swindon: UKRI-2875_01 Cuttings Analysis Proof of Concept Study for Six Wells, Offshore Copeland
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Swindon: UKRI-2875_01 Cuttings Analysis Proof of Concept Study for Six Wells, Offshore Copeland
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 7562167366, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.ukri.org
Contact: Kate Richardson, Attn: Kate Richardson
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Geological consultancy services. This is a call-off contract awarded under framework UKRI-2875 Site Characterisation Interpretation Support.
5. CPV Codes:
71351220 - Geological consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF14 - Nottingham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Nottingham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-2875_01
9. Awarded to:
WSP UK Ltd
National ID: 01383511, WSP House, 70 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1AF, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1159371111
Attn: Chris Gilbert
Value Cost: 59,172
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 14/08/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: This is a call-off contract awarded under framework UKRI-2875 Site Characterisation Interpretation Support.
Procurement Contract Transparency Data: Redacted contract documents will be made available within the next 30 days on the UKRI website at: https://www.ukri.org/about-us/procurement-contract-transparency-data
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 15/08/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2023