GB-Cambridge: UKRI-3023 BAS Advanced Training Short Course Norway
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Cambridge: UKRI-3023 BAS Advanced Training Short Course Norway
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Research & Innovation
British Antarctic Survey, Highcross, Madingley Rd, Cambridge, CB3 0ET, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1223 277060, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.bas.ac.uk
Contact: BAS Procurement, Attn: Procurement Manager
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Education and vocational education services.
4. Description: Personnel-training services. Advanced Training Short Course
5. CPV Codes:
79632000 - Personnel-training services.
6. NUTS Codes :
SJ - Svalbard and Jan Mayen
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Svalbard and Jan Mayen,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: UKRI-3023
9. Awarded to:
National ID: N/A, Kings Bay AS , NY-Alesund, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, N-9173, Norway
Tel. +0047 79027200
Contact: ., Attn: .
Value Cost: 36,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 23/03/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: As per Public Contract Regulations 2015, Reg 32 (2) (b) (ii) applies to the grant of this contract competition absent for technical reasons.
Procurement Contract Transparency Data: Redacted contract documents will be made available within the next 30 days on the UKRI website at: Procurement contract (transparency) data https://www.ukri.org/who-we-are/procurement-contract-transparency-data/
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 11/04/2023
Period of Work End date: 02/05/2023